We’ve done successful fundraisers for numerous parishes and groups in Illinois and throughout the U.S., and literally travel wherever we are needed.
, It’s a really good fundraiser.
The cost to have Mother Superior's Ho-Ho-Holy Night come and do the show, which lasts about an hour and fifty minutes, is $10 a ticket with a $3,000 minimum payment. We would need a deposit of $1,500 at the time you sign and return a contract, then the remaining amount on the day of the performance.
In addition, we provide:
1. All performers.
2. A stage manager to run sound and lights.
3. All costumes and hand props for the actors
4. All music in conjunction with the show.
5. A photo for your use in promoting the show.
You will have to provide:
1. All set pieces (we'll send you a list)
2. A cassette or CD sound system and an area for the stage that is well-lighted.
3. A wireless body microphone for our actress.
4.. We need a sound system to run our music.
5. A representative as our on-site liaison for technical and other performance matters.
6. A secured dressing room area, with a mirror, an ironing board and iron.
7. Some kind of refreshments--cheese & crackers, Sprite, Coke, water in the dressing room.
We spell everything out in the contract.
If you’re interested , please contact:
Our office number is 773-388-0730
Looking to book a fun and exciting evening that’s a great fundraiser?
Consider the comedy: